Rosa's World

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Weigh-In: Week #1

Hi There!

Progress Report - Week #1

I've basically stopped juicing.  Either my cousin's (borrowed) machine is just so-so or I'm too frugal.

I could spend $100 to $300 to try and purchase the right machine for me, but will this make me happy?  Not Sure.  And I'll tell you why.

I'd like a machine that would give me a dry pulp.  I've done a wee bit of research on juicers and read people's comments and there doesn't seem to be the perfect juicer, out there.  You know?  Dry pulp AND easy clean-up.

Did I mention I was frugal?

I think I'd rather eat the fiber and pulp, for now.  I've convinced myself that its better for me AND I'll still loose weight while getting healthier.  AND, since I'm eating ALL of the vegetable or fruit, I fill up better and cheaper than just drinking a glass of juice.

And compared to the cah-zillion calories I used to inhale in a day, the mere nano-thousands calories I'm NOW eating... well, those pounds are just rolling off.   :-)

I've lost 8 nasty pounds, in 1 week!  

Pretty darn good, eh?  Normally, I'd have given up after 2 or 3 days.

8 pounds of butter.
An 8 pound baby.
Almost a bowling ball weight.
Almost a 10 lb bag of potatoes.

Imagine carrying around, day after day, any one of the above items?

Sooooo, this is Rosa's World, right now.  Looking for a full time permanent job.  I know the right one's just around the corner.... just gotta find it and convince the employer that I'm perfect for the job!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!

Rosa

No comments: